Olympic Park
We started our day with a nice breakfast at the hotel. Then we went ferry which was pretty long and when you went to the top deck it was FREEZING. We had Grandpa drive us to the mountains and well, let me tell you, the sight was breath taking. After climbing the super-duper-tall mountain, we headed back to the hotel but we made some pit stops and that’s were I took a lovely picture of Grandma and Grandpa. We had a long day. Before going to the ferry, we stoped for lunch and the food wasn’t really bad and I am surprised because it was a small town. After we went on another ferry which we were Extremely lucky! I say that because we were the last car in and we were basically squeezed into the spot. Like I said it was a long and exciting day.
Sorry I haven’t done this sooner!! Well blog you soon!
-Allison
No comments:
Post a Comment